Kooltra system administrators play a crucial role in the ongoing operations of their Kooltra system. System administrators have the capability to perform a wide variety of actions within the system including assigning new users, adjusting the security privileges of the users, implementing workflow rules and building custom reports/dashboards. To access the administrative functions of Kooltra, click on System > Admin.
Kooltra admins will primarily be in charge of Kooltra user security which includes setting up new users, deactivating/freezing users, resetting passwords, configuring custom profiles and setting session and password policies.
Each of of these tasks can be completed by following the guides below:
- Setting up a new user or setting up multiple users
- Before you set up a new user, please read the Guidelines for Adding Users
- Deactivating Users
- Freezing Users
- Resetting Passwords
- Configuring User Profiles
- Configuring user profiles allows you to limit the users access to certain fields
- Setting Session and Password Policies
admin, users, security